The Bull’s Gazette is an up and coming news platform focusing on global alternative investments; specifically in the digital assets space. We provide our readers with the latest crypto related news, as well as a plethora of resources for free. We also provide users who hold a Bull’s Gazette membership with premium newsletters, digital asset reports, model portfolios, ebooks, and a vibrant community of global investors. We’re looking for content writers to produce engaging and original content whilst we build this platform to take it further.
Your main role will be writing and publishing news articles, and from time to time create stimulating written content for product descriptions, social media, and the company website. From blogs to announcements, copy, news, and PR. Your material will shape our product offerings as well as how people view our brand. A large part of your responsibilities as a content writer include, researching financial news articles to create original content, following editorial guidelines, monitoring and evaluating newsworthy content from various sources and content development, all with the intent of attracting customers.
The expansion of the company’s digital footprint is your ultimate goal, along with building brand awareness and bringing our platform to existing and potential users globally.
(Note: This job is fully remote)
- Conducting in-depth research on industry related topics in order to develop original content.
- Be able to keep up with the market, utilizing various social media platforms, and competitively publish news as it occurs.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Using SEO best practices, such as in-line links, formatting, and keywords, to increase traffic to the company website.
- Work with senior writers and editors to help them complete tasks and provide support where needed
- Regularly curate, write and proofread flash and breaking news articles, responding quickly to market and industry-moving news.
- Minimum output of 2 engaging articles per day
- 0-1 years of experience
- Examples of previous writing work
- Fluency in English writing skills
- Ability to publish news articles on a daily basis
- Able to work remotely with a multicultural team
- Social media proficiency, mainly Twitter & Telegram, to keep up with latest news from many sources
- Ability to perform Keyword Research and SEO
- Ability to use Microsoft Teams, and Google Drive
- Previous experience with a financial news agency
- Experience editing and proofreading existing content to improve readability
- Knowledge/interest in blockchain and web 3.0
- Knowledge of SEO
- Flexible work hours with 15 days leave annually
- Remuneration of NPR 9000-12000 per month (negotiable)
- Free membership to our premium content
- Four discounted (50% off) memberships for family and friends
- Generous yearly bonus based on your work and company performance